Caliper Test of Personality helps the employers to make bold decisions for their organizations during job screening process. The psychologists analyze the data that you provide during a caliper personality test and make a profile of your hidden and dormant qualities.
The managers not only measure their own needs but also hidden strengths and weaknesses of the potential employers.
The structure of the Caliper Personality Test is based on the comparison. The performance of the toppers is made a touchstone. And with this all remaining profiles are compared. The ideal profiles are continuously updated. There is a profile of the top performer for you to whom you would be compared. The real work is correct comparison. Your area of interest is taken for comparison.
First of all those traits are recognized that are identified in qualify ideal performer. Then a comparison of the top and trivial performers is made .In this way an ideal profile is deduced. This ideal profile is used for employment guide. This method easily identifies required qualities in you. Your strengths and weaknesses become clear and decision making become easier.
The ideal profile of top performers is tested through different reliable methods and sources like interviews, job performance analysis and competency.
The Caliper measurement is of its own kind .It has a lot of benefits in the world of competition. It is helping the business tycoons to hire the services of the most suitable people. It not only helps in your selection but also improving you in job performance. The Caliper Personality Test helps you in the following ways:
1. The Caliper personality test helps the employers to get the most suitable candidates for the offered slots.
2. It helps the managers to get the cream of the applicant pool.
3. Either it is the hiring process or on job evaluation the CPT can assess the personality for all the purposes. Employing a high rank or recruiting on this test clearly decides the worth according to the circumstances, as long as you need and when you need it.
4. The testers often claim for guaranteed results which may not be true. But caliper personality test is an impartial, transparent and reliable instrument to measure your potential performance.
5. The caliper test knows an employer’s firm and organizational approach before putting the subjects in the psychological session. Demands and supplies are easily comparable.
6. Not only job screening but even after selection the caliper test profiles help the managers. They build teams as per your strengths and weaknesses and adopt a suitable approach to get the best.
7. A complete method of business team building is the combination of individual counseling and knowledge of the team working at present. As a result, team members know each other better, gain knowledge of each other and resolve the clashes more fruitfully. This adds to their strengths and they work together.
8. The Caliper profile test provides parameters for training also. It tells you that your such and such workers are feeling embarrassed. Your management needs reforms and other things like this. It not only diagnoses the depression but also recommend remedy through training programs.
There are strengths...
...but there is a big weakness too! The Caliper Test of Personality is based on the comparative study of profiles. As one person is not the replica of the other so his profile cannot become a perfect touchstone for the other. There is always a chance of miscalculation and error.
To encounter the Caliper test alacrity of mind and exposure of skills is necessary. You should be always alert to the need of the occasion .you should never become sluggish during a psychological session.
To face the challenges of business world today a concerted effort of a team is the Basic need for success. The success can only be achieved if there is the least chance of conflict and performance is at the top. The caliper test helps getting the prescribed goals and targets.
We find value in differences between learning, interpreting and overall opinions. Please share your thoughts freely about this topic, but always remain respectful. Thank you for your contribution.