The IELTS preparation online is helpful for the international candidates to pass the IELTS exam successfully. Most of the admissions and job positions in the English speaking countries require you to include your IELTS certificate with your application. When you are pressed either for costs or time, it becomes a big challenge to select a training method which can help you to march towards your dream life comfortably.
One such method is to contact your seniors who already have qualified through the IELTS successfully. They can give you valuable suggestions. You can even ask them for their old books to prepare for your upcoming IELTS exam. Most of their advice can be categories into three methods.
• Get IELTS Preparation Material & Books
• Join IELTS Preparatory Classes, or
• Go for IELTS Preparation Online
Most of the material you get from your seniors may neither be in good condition nor complete. In most of the situations, you will have to go to your local bookshop to purchase books, notes, and audios needed for your study. You can even go to Amazon or any online bookseller to buy IELTS books and material for your preparation. However, there are specific problems attached to this method of training.
• You may not be sure of the quality of the books without knowing names of their authors and credentials of their publishing houses. Many would be just waste of your precious time.
• You may purchase from different authors or publishing houses, but in most of the cases, you would be unable to find sufficient time to go through them all. In the process, you spend hundreds of dollars, and thousands of minutes with a hope to go for the best.
• You may feel depression at times to look at IELTS books on your study table and the calendar on the wall showing a limited period left for your examination. You have to go through them at any cost.
• Despite all of your self-study efforts, you can still lose your direction. You need a monitor to supervise your daily progress and speed while focusing less time on your strengths.
Searching for IELTS courses would be your next optimal option. A trained teacher can help you to jump over your specific difficult points easily. You may not afford to hire a full-fledged trainer to do a customized training for your IELTS exams.
Naturally, you would look into the possibility of a classroom environment. It can provide a lot of benefits. However, this method has its part of the problems which show it a difficult, time spending and money costing way.
• You have to pay not only your tuition fee but also the IELTS preparation material that you will need to go through the whole IELTS course.
• When you calculate your opportunity cost of time & money spent on traveling to join the classes, you find it the most pricey method to prepare for your IELTS.
• You have no control over your scheduling. You will have to follow the classroom schedule otherwise you will miss the benefits of training.
You know, the IELTS scores work only for two years. If you have an opportunity which requires specific bands, you can’t put an IELTS certificate which is more than two years old. In many situations, you shall find yourself pressed for time and money.
Recently, I was planning to join Harvard again, and for that matter, I was required to pass through IELTS with seven bands. Though I dropped the plans for some other reasons yet I realized that the IELTS preparation online was the best method to prepare for your IELTS exam. It has many benefits:
• It is a low-cost method when you compare it with the above two ways. You may need to spend anywhere from $50 to $100 for the whole course to prepare for your upcoming IELTS examination.
• It involves less time than you need to prepare for IELTS books or classroom training. You need not go deep into all IELTS training sections which you already know those areas well.
• You can schedule your preferred speed and time to prepare for your IELTS examination. For example, you are left with 30 days to prepare for your IELTS exam; you can’t prepare fast in a classroom environment without customization for your needs which will increase your cost multifold.
• The best thing about the IELTS preparation online is that you learn systematically toward your goals. You receive automatic as well as personal guidance from the IELTS preparation online companies.
It is a million dollars question!
There are dozens of such website which offer online courses to help you prepare for your IELTS examination. Like books, all sites are not alike. You should ignore most of them, visit some of them and join only a few to avoid wasting your time and losing money.
While looking for an excellent online training, I had joined a couple of programs which were offering IELTS preparation online. IELTStestONLINE.com has proved the best one. It is a cost-effective and includes everything that any quality classroom training can provide. Furthermore, it offers free books to download if you want to reinforce your IELTS preparation.
We find value in differences between learning, interpreting and overall opinions. Please share your thoughts freely about this topic, but always remain respectful. Thank you for your contribution.